the skullkid the skullkid

kill all the guys on the 2nd floor then moonwalk back to the elevator and you can go out to the whiteness of the flash keyframe :)

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Great Game- Your best yet!

this is definantly your best meet n fuck game yet. I love the story, it is very "free roam" feeling, and lots of sex ;) PLEASE make more like this one with even more "free roam" aspects to it!

Crash Lines Crash Lines

Awesome Game

Very fun game ill play with my budz :D

My suggestions are 1 music and 2 One player mode other than that great job ^_^

Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2 Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2

fun!

i played this last night andi beat the game (without cheats, the girl i got was crysatal, the violent one xD) anyway i was just about to play it again, its really fun! it feels like your in an anime when you play it, hehe! good job on this, i bet it took a lot of hard work! keep it up!

How to Make a Bad Flash How to Make a Bad Flash

wow man......

try again man. that one sux. adn its been done before(much better btw)

newgrounds/portal/view/308187

this ones good.(i didnt make it so dont think im shamelessly advertising my own flash)

Frenzy responds:

The link doesn't work.
Thanks for the 4.

.frenZy.

SBC: Rise To Power SBC: Rise To Power

dude that was cool

im glad u posted that in my thread on the bbs.Im surprised i liked this, cause i dont really like clocks The way you beat wade fulp was a little easy...an those final fantasy guys didnt really do anything..oh well :D great game, maybe make another RPG. Ill probably like it, clock based or not.

Super Mario Puzzlez Super Mario Puzzlez

nice work

it was fun to me. Ive beat every level on both time attack and practice. my suggestions would just be make the puzzles have different soulutions each time. also if u want check out my animations. good work.

jogo27 responds:

Thank you for the review. Unfortunately, I'm new at flash and don't know how to make everything random.

What in Space What in Space

nice job

try making more eneimes and weapons. also sound as well. nice try though. i think you did a nice job

ps plz check out my animation

WebCam Face Painter WebCam Face Painter

this is very good

its very good and origanl ive never ssen it before the only problem is i dont have a webcam so i cant really do much with it. maybe next time u make a game try to make one for everyone with a computer. Nice job though!
~spikeyguy777

ps plz check out my aniamtions and tell me how u like them

TonioMiguel responds:

Thanks for the tip Spikey. Maybe I will continue to update this with more dual interactivity. I designed it for webCammers but it could be made so everybody likes it. I will check out your stuff. Thanks for the review.

-Bounce- -Bounce-

hey that was a preety good game

it kept me entertained and i liked the music. probably my favorite mode was endurance. But man it was hard....good job